London MacBook Keyboard Replacement
Mac Repair London is a foremost MacBook repair store specialising in quick turnaround MacBook keyboard repair and replacement services to individual customers and business users in London.
Are you experiencing MacBook notebook keyboard issues due to general wear and tear or does your keyboard have missing keys or sticky keys? You have come to the right place if you need MacBook laptop keyboard repair and replacement services for MacBook original polycarbonate, unibody polycarbonate, unibody aluminum or MacBook Retina notebook computer models.
Reliable London MacBook Keyboard Replacement
No matter what the issue is with your Apple MacBook keyboard such as keyboard won’t type, MacBook keyboard has stopped working, you spilled coffee or beverages on your notebook keyboard, some keys from your Mac notebook are broken, damaged or missing, some keys have become detached or fell off, touchpad doesn’t work or your laptop keys got stuck; Mac Repair London offers affordable solutions to repair or replace your laptop keyboard for 12-inch MacBook Retina display and 13.3-inch MacBook notebook models.
Instead of replacing your entire notebook computer we can replace your faulty keyboard and get your MacBook up and running again as quickly as possible. At Mac Repair London, all MacBook keyboard repair and replacement services are carried out by our qualified and experienced Apple Mac repair technicians. We can fix or replace your MacBook notebook keyboard promptly often on the same day.
For more information on our Apple MacBook keyboard replacement and repair services for MacBook original polycarbonate, unibody polycarbonate, unibody aluminum or MacBook Retina notebook models or for a free no obligation quote, call Mac Repair London today on 020 7394 2528 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keyboard repair and replacement for Apple MacBook models:
- MacBook (Retina): 2017 Retina, 12-inch – MNYF2LL/A, MNYG2LL/A, MNYH2LL/A, MNYJ2LL/A, MNYK2LL/A, MNYL2LL/A, MNYM2LL/A, MNYN2LL/A (A1534)
- MacBook (Retina): Early 2016 Retina, 12-inch – MLH72LL/A (1.1 GHz), MLH82LL/A (1.2 GHz), MLHA2LL/A (1.1 GHz), MLHC2LL/A (1.2 GHz), MLHE2LL/A (1.1 GHz), MLHF2LL/A (1.2 GHz), MMGL2LL/A (1.1 GHz), MMGM2LL/A (1.2 GHz) (A1534)
- MacBook (Retina): Early 2015 Retina, 12-inch – MF855LL/A (1.1 GHz), MF865LL/A (1.2 GHz), MJY32LL/A (1.1 GHz), MJY42LL/A (1.2 GHz), MK4M2LL/A (1.1 GHz), MK4N2LL/A (1.2 GHz) (A1534)
- Mid 2010 13.3 inch – MC516LL/A (2.4 GHz) (A1342)
- Late 2009 13.3 inch – MC207LL/A (2.26 GHz) (A1342)
- Mid 2009 13.3 inch – MC240LL/A (2.13 GHz) (A1181)
- Early 2009 13.3 inch – MB881LL/A (2.0 GHz) (A1181)
- Late 2008 (Aluminum) 13.3 inch – MB466LL/A (2.0 GHz) and MB467LL/A (2.4 GHz) (A1278)
- Late 2008 13.3 inch – MB402LL/B (2.1 GHz) (A1181)
- Early 2008 13.3 inch – MB402LL/A (2.1 GHz), MB403LL/A (2.4 GHz) and MB404LL/A (2.4 GHz) (A1181)
- Late 2007 13.3 inch – MB061LL/B (2.0 GHz), MB062LL/B (2.2 GHz) and MB063LL/B (2.2 GHz) (A1181)
- Mid 2007 13.3 inch – MB061LL/A (2.0 GHz), MB062LL/A (2.16 GHz) and MB063LL/A (2.16 GHz) (A1181)
- Late 2006 13.3 inch – MA699LL/A (1.83 GHz), MA700LL/A (2 GHz) and MA701LL/A (2 GHz) (A1181)
- Early 2006 13.3 inch – MA254LL/A (1.83 GHz), MA255LL/A (2.0 GHz) and MA472LL/A (2.0 GHz) (A1181)