London Mac Pro Memory Upgrade
Are you planning to increase the performance of your Apple Mac Pro desktop computer with a memory or SSD upgrade? Mac Repair London is an established Apple Mac Pro repair store providing Mac Pro memory upgrade and replacement services to customers in London for Mid 2006, Early 2008, Early 2009, Mid 2010, Mid 2012 and Late 2013 Intel Xeon–based workstation and server computers models.
Apple Mac Pro Memory Upgrade and Replacement
Whether you are planning to upgrade or replace memory for your Intel Xeon–based workstation or server computers, you can find the compatible RAM and SSD to meet the exact needs for your desktop computer model. A memory or SSD upgrade will enhance the performance of your Mac Pro computer and additionally will allow you to run more programs at the same time.
Your Mac Pro desktop computer may be in need of a memory upgrade when:
- Mac Pro takes a long time to boot
- Your Mac Pro computer runs slowly
- Programs take too long to start or are not responding
- Mac Pro computer freezes while trying to load a program
- Mac Pro doesn’t respond when you try to open files
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms with your Apple Mac Pro desktop computer, get in touch with Mac Repair London on 020 7394 2528 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free Mac Pro memory upgrade or SSD upgrade quote.
Our experienced Apple Mac repair technicians will be of assistance to find the compatible RAM and SSD for your Mid 2006, Early 2008, Early 2009, Mid 2010, Mid 2012 and Late 2013 Intel Xeon–based workstation and server computers models.
We repair and service all Apple Mac Pro models:
- Mac Pro (Late 2013) – 3.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 (ME253LL/A) (A1481), 3.5GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 (MD878LL/A) (A1481) and 3.0GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 (A1481)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2012) – Quad-Core: One 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon W3565 processor (MD770LL/A) (A1289), 12-Core: Two 2.4GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5645 processors (MD771LL/A) (A1289) and Mac Pro Quad-Core Server 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (MD772LL/A) (A1289)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010) – 12-Core: Two 2.66GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon “Westmere” processor (MC250LL/A) (A1289), Quad-Core: One 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon W3530 “Nehalem” processor (MC560LL/A) (A1289), 8-Core: Two 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5620 “Westmere” processors (MC561LL/A) (A1289) and Mac Pro Server MC915LL/A
- Mac Pro (Early 2009) – Quad-Core: One 2.66GHz, 2.93GHz, or 3.33GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 3500 series processor (MB871LL/A) (A1289) and 8-Core: Two 2.26GHz, 2.66GHz, or 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5500 series processors (MB535LL/A) (A1289)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008) – MA970LL/A (A1186) (Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors,
Two 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors and One 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor) (A1186)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2006) – MA356LL/A (Two 2.66GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors, Two 3.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors, Two 2.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors and Two 3.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors) (A1186)