London Mac Pro Logic Board Repair
Are you are looking for an Apple Mac Pro logic board repair instead of a complete board replacement service in London for Mid 2006, Early 2008, Early 2009, Mid 2010, Mid 2012 or Late 2013 Intel Xeon–based workstation and server computers models?
Then you have come to the right place. Mac Repair London is an established Apple Mac Pro repair store providing Mac logic board repair and replacement services to customers in London for all Apple Mac Pro desktop computer models.
Fast and Reliable London Mac Pro Logic Board Repair
Fixing a defective logic board is a cost effective way to have your Mac Pro desktop computer up and running instead of a replacement board or buying a new computer. With state of the art tools and equipment, instead of replacing the complete logic board, we will replace the burned, defective or faulty components including connectors, diodes and chips on your existing logic board with new components.
Component Level Apple Mac Pro Logic Board Repairs
Our experienced team of engineers is competent to diagnose and repair a wide range of logic board problems including:
- No video on the computer screen
- Computer beeps and does not boot
- Mac Pro freezes intermittently
- Mac Pro does not turn on at all
- Distorted or scrambled video
- USB ports not working
- Mac Pro restarts unexpectedly
- Mac Pro randomly shuts down
- Liquid or water damage
- Mac Pro computer overheating
- Graphics processing unit (GPU) failure
- No power at all
Call Mac Repair London today on 020 7394 2528 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you with your London Apple Mac Pro logic board repair and replacement requirements for Mid 2006, Early 2008, Early 2009, Mid 2010, Mid 2012 and Late 2013 Intel Xeon–based workstation and server computers models.
Logic Board Repairs and Replacement for all Apple Mac Pro models:
- Mac Pro (Late 2013) – 3.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 (ME253LL/A) (A1481), 3.5GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 (MD878LL/A) (A1481) and 3.0GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 (A1481)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2012) – Quad-Core: One 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon W3565 processor (MD770LL/A) (A1289), 12-Core: Two 2.4GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5645 processors (MD771LL/A) (A1289) and Mac Pro Quad-Core Server 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (MD772LL/A) (A1289)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010) – 12-Core: Two 2.66GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon “Westmere” processor (MC250LL/A) (A1289), Quad-Core: One 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon W3530 “Nehalem” processor (MC560LL/A) (A1289), 8-Core: Two 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5620 “Westmere” processors (MC561LL/A) (A1289) and Mac Pro Server MC915LL/A
- Mac Pro (Early 2009) – Quad-Core: One 2.66GHz, 2.93GHz, or 3.33GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 3500 series processor (MB871LL/A) (A1289) and 8-Core: Two 2.26GHz, 2.66GHz, or 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5500 series processors (MB535LL/A) (A1289)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008) – MA970LL/A (A1186) (Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors,
Two 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors and One 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor) (A1186)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2006) – MA356LL/A (Two 2.66GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors, Two 3.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors, Two 2.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors and Two 3.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors) (A1186)