London Mac Pro Data Recovery
Mac Repair London is an established Apple Mac data recovery company providing Mac Pro data recovery services to individual customers and business users in London. Our engineers can recover lost or inaccessible data quickly and safely from all Mid 2006, Early 2008, Early 2009, Mid 2010, Mid 2012 and Late 2013 Intel Xeon–based workstation and server computer models.
Professional Mac Pro Data Recovery Services
With years of experience in Apple Mac hard drive data recovery services, our engineers can recover your lost, formatted, deleted or corrupted files and folders from all Mid 2006, Early 2008, Early 2009, Mid 2010, Mid 2012 and Late 2013 Mac Pro Intel Xeon–based workstation and server computer models.
Mac Repair London can recover Mac Pro data lost due to:
- Accidental deletion
- Damage due to fire or flood
- Clicking or grinding sounds
- Drive formatting
- Data corruption
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Mechanical drive failure
- Power surge
- Unexpected power failure
- Virus attack
Call Mac Repair London today on 020 7394 2528 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help you with your London Mac Pro hard drive data recovery requirements.
We can recover data from all Apple Mac Pro models:
- Mac Pro (Late 2013) – 3.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 (ME253LL/A) (A1481), 3.5GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5 (MD878LL/A) (A1481) and 3.0GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5 (A1481)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2012) – Quad-Core: One 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon W3565 processor (MD770LL/A) (A1289), 12-Core: Two 2.4GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5645 processors (MD771LL/A) (A1289) and Mac Pro Quad-Core Server 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (MD772LL/A) (A1289)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010) – 12-Core: Two 2.66GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon “Westmere” processor (MC250LL/A) (A1289), Quad-Core: One 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon W3530 “Nehalem” processor (MC560LL/A) (A1289), 8-Core: Two 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5620 “Westmere” processors (MC561LL/A) (A1289) and Mac Pro Server MC915LL/A
- Mac Pro (Early 2009) – Quad-Core: One 2.66GHz, 2.93GHz, or 3.33GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 3500 series processor (MB871LL/A) (A1289) and 8-Core: Two 2.26GHz, 2.66GHz, or 2.93GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon 5500 series processors (MB535LL/A) (A1289)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008) – MA970LL/A (A1186) (Two 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors,
Two 3.0GHz or 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors and One 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processor) (A1186)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2006) – MA356LL/A (Two 2.66GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors, Two 3.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon processors, Two 2.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors and Two 3.0GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon processors) (A1186)